Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
- Home >
- Conferences & Events
Conferences & Events
EDUCAUSE provides a variety of professional development experiences, both face-to-face and online, that address the networking and learning needs of the higher education IT community.
Bringing the Community Together
EDUCAUSE professional development programs deliver both forward-thinking innovative solutions as well as practical, tangible ideas to handle campus challenges and identify opportunities.
EDUCAUSE Connect takes place in three locations across the U.S. and are highly interactive, action-driven events where peers solve, network and grow together.
Additional programs target specific skills and issues:
- Advanced Programs: Created for CIOs and senior IT leadership to network and explore issues and solutions
- EDUCAUSE Institute: Builds and enhances progressive management and leadership skills for success
- Focus Areas and Special Topic Events: Focused on specific roles and responsibilities, including enterprise and infrastructure, policy and security, and teaching and learning.
Choosing the Right Activity For You
Use these tools to identify the professional development activities that are right for you:
- Event Finder: Upcoming (and recent) events listed by name, date, and venue
- Online Events: Opportunities to attend where you are
- Advance Your Career: Interactive grid based on your career and desired investment levels
Host or Speak at an Event
EDUCAUSE On Campus: Resources to help with a professional development event on YOUR campus
Speaker Concierge: Tips and best practices for preparing speaking proposals and presentations for events
Apply for Financial Assistance
Fellowship/Scholarship Programs: Financial assistance exists to attend EDUCAUSE professional development events.